Payment of 50% deposit will be deemed as acceptance of terms and conditions
- All prices are quoted as cash price. King Trading accepts no responsibility for any bank transfer fees, interbank fees, receiving fees and/or exchange rate differences. When sending money via Bank transfer you pay the fees for sending, we pay the fees for receiving.
- Amount credited to your invoice will match the total amount received into our bank account.
- All shipping costs are borne by the client.
- Initial quotation, estimate is free of charge.
- Quote is an estimate only. True production cost given only after sampling done.
- Sample price is 2X production price/piece + $30.00/style non-refundable pattern making/admin fee
- One sample per style after sample approved is to be sent back/ kept by King Trading as master until the production is finished. Master sample is returned only at clients’ request with courier borne by the client.
- Production of samples will begin after 100% payment is received into our account. We do everything to make the sample as per your request but we do not promise the sample will be exactly the same. We can edit the sample if in house or if you need to send back at your cost. If samples need to be re made a fee may be payable.
- Any extra costs arising from changes to original agreed sample are borne by client.
- All samples are made in same fabric, possibly in a different colour to what you may require for final samples in one agreed size per sample set
- All costs for sample print/dye strike offs and/or setup cost borne by client
- Colour, print, size, and/or salesman samples made only when production order has been placed.
- Production order will proceed only when sample is accepted, in writing, as correct in all respects and we have agreed, including the estimated delivery date and price.
- Deposit of 50% required before commencement of production
- Production timeframe will start from date the deposit is received into our account.
- Agreed completion date is date goods are ready to be shipped.
- Balance due on completion of production & shipping only after the balance is paid in full
- Quoted price of production subject to change until deposit received
- No changes to order once deposit has been received unless agreed by both parties in writing
- Any changes made after deposit received may result in change of agreed completion date
- Generic care/size label and packing included in quoted price. Custom labels/packing extra normally handled by client and sent over to us.
- Branding label and merchandising extra.
- Minimum orders apply subject to supplier/manufacturer
- Any technical issues, shortages, arising that affect your order & delivery date, sizing, price or quantity will be communicated in writing to you as soon as we are aware.
- We will preserve the confidentiality and intellectual property of your designs by not using your patterns without agreement or showing your designs or goods to third parties.
- Any extra costs, not previously agreed, will be notified to you in writing and production will only continue upon your written agreement.
- We will keep any un-used fabrics and components for maximum 3 months after production finished after which it will be disposed of without further notice or claim by you. If you request, we can send to you at your cost at the end of production. Normally we include all fabric costs and this is not an issue.
- All goods sold Ex-factory, we don’t accept returns. We can assist with independent quality control personnel to check your order after we have checked and passed all as grade A ready for dispatch to your overseas port.