We are proud to be using ECONYL® Regenerated nylon in our production opening up endless possibilities for brands demanding recycled fabrics opposed to new
ECONYL® FOR ALL TYPES OF SWIM & SPORTS/ACTIVE-WEAR
- Plain colours using eco-friendly recycled ECONYL® blended with LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ fibre
- VITA®, Renew Shine, Renew pop, VITA® Power, VITA® Suede
- Processed in Italy by CARVICO®
- Chlorine resistant, UV protection, suncream resistant, compression & moisture wicking
- Made from discarded fishing nets & other post consumer waste
For every 1,000 KG
of fishing nets turned into ECONYL® raw filament blended with Xtra-Life Lycra,
we are able to produce:
REPREVE® has recycled over
10 billion plastic bottles.
Billions of plastic bottles & tons of nylon waste go into landfills every year. But now you can do something about it. REPREVE® is the leading, most trusted, branded performance fiber made from recycled plastic bottles.
See how REPREVE® makes recycled fiber.
MAKE THE CHANGE
FOR ALL YOUR PRINTING NEEDS
REPREVE® transforms recycled bottles & discarded nylon into amazing fiber’s that we blend to create Polyester or Nylon fabric’s mixed with Elastane for all your high grade digital & sublimation printing requirements. Reliable, durable quality you can bank on to propel your brand to countless opportunities.
Compared to using what’s called virgin fiber, using REPREVE® in your production offsets using new petroleum, emitting fewer greenhouse gases and conserving water and energy in the process making a difference for us & the next generations future.